Compliments of http://www.cameronpaine.com/
BUCKINGHAM REALTY (WINDSOR) LTD. MARKET WATCH
Windsor-Essex County Residential Market
For the Period Ending December 31, 2011
- During the period ending December 31, 2011 there were 4,786 residential sales in the market place this compares to 4,806 residential sales for the same period in 2010.
As of December 31, 2011 there were 9,364 residential listings received this compares to 9,779 in the same period for 2010 and is a decrease of 4%.
- The sales to listings ratio (listings sold expressed as a percent of listings received) for the period was 51% in 2010 it was 49%.
- The inventory of the active residential listings as of December 31, 2011 was 2,450, this compares to 2,629 in 2010. This is a decrease of 7% in active residential listings.
- The average residential selling price was $169,972 for the period ending December 31, 2011. This is an increase of almost 4% from 2010.
- The average listing during the period took 76 days to sell (75 in 2010) and sold for 95% of the list price.
For a similar report of statistics about condominiums sales, contact one of our sales representatives.
Statistics are provided courtesy of the Windsor Esssex County Real Estate Board.